- There are too many photocopied notes in there
- I think I spent more than half of my money for those photocopies I never read
- It was a waste of money
- I have so many scratch papers because of them and they'll keep adding up if I don't graduate soon
- I don't know what to do with my used notebooks
- I still keep math notes thinking my brothers can use them someday
- I keep my all of my course cards and EAF (but I'm missing my first year second term EAF)
"I want the colord one! -ja9"
Ofcourse you have to leave your name and I have to know who you are. If not, I won't give it. Oh yea, I also want your graduation pic colored or black and white would do. It has to be an equal exchange. I give one, you give one. Please, it has to be an original. After all, I'm giving an original too. People who also want to give their graduation pic to me, feel free. Hahaha.