Saturday, June 13, 2009

Quaratine Vacation

We had a 10-day quarantine because of the A(H1N1) out break in DLSU. In that 10 days, here's what happened:
  1. I HAD to clean my room
    Bead Bugs everywhere!!! My bed and pillow were infested by bed bugs. I have these sort-off allergies all over my body. Even now, I am scratching like hell. I have bruises all over my body because of these scratching. haha
  2. I HAD to spray Baygon on my bed
    I sprayed Baygon on my bed and covered it with plastic so that those bed bugs would die. For three days I had to sleep in the TV room and had to wait for everyone to stop watching TV before I could sleep.
  3. Watched Von Gogh
    Me and my best friend dated last Wednesday and watched Von Gogh with Gwen. We had fun painting our nails in TheFaceShop. It's free anyway! Then I got home around 10 in the evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gusto ko pa din mapanood yun Home. Nakakacurious~

Bed bugggggs. I hate Bed Bugs. :/

sly99 said...

Free lang daw ung Home sa youtube. hanapin mo kung gs2 mo manood. haha