Saturday, July 17, 2010

PC take down!


Well, then. Last Tuesday we had a terrible storm that night. The winds were hurling, some of the roofs were flying and trees were bending. Of course, I should have anticipated they were going to cut off the electricity. I wasn't able to charge my laptop or my cell. Usually, they would have restored electricity around half a day or so... but they didn't. I think the bagyo (typhoon) did more damage than anyone anticipated.

We did not have electricity for about 24 hours or so. I was bored. Then I remembered I told my boyfriend I would take down my old computer if I had the time. The opportunity presented itself. Why I wanted to dismantle it? Well, it has been sitting downstairs for ages. It broke down, I think, two years ago. I just kept the parts. I did not know what to do with it yet. Then the second PC also broke down. I guess we have a reason to buy a new PC now.

Here are some pictures that I took. It entertained me for about an hour or so, I think.

The Mother board
The Processor
AMD duron


For the past week I have not been able to update, I have been really really busy. I do have a few artworks in my deviant which is my business card and an art work I did in paint tool SAI. I am currently studying 3D Modeling. I do have some of my works but I'm lazy to upload them. So, until next time. Wait for the update. I'll make sure to upload my 3d works :)

2 comments:

NeverLoved said...

Hmm... 'old computer', lol. i got a server box here now with Albatron kx680 with SocketA on board. And my personal computer has Celeron 1.7 processor, 1.5GM ram (ddr1) and 80GB HDD. Do u still think that your pc is old? xD

sly99 said...

@neverloved: LOL, well I think my HDD is older then yours. I only got 40gb and still working althoug im not using it anymore. just got some files in there just in case :)