Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Good Bye Day

Today I am celebrating 4 years of how everything started and 4 years of how I will end it. It doesn't matter if you read it or not. Hell, it doesn't matter if this is about you. I own this blog and your role is to read it. XD

I have no idea if you noticed what day it is today. I'm supposing you stopped counting within 2 years and 3 months. 1 year and 9 months later, here we are. I'm glad you don't haunt my dreams anymore. I'm happy I no longer miss you nor do I look for you. Best of all, I fell in love again.

Too many things happened, and I am proud to say that my heart does not break or gets hurt when I see you. I can't wait to scratch you out of my life. All I have to wait for are the things that are rightfully mine. I will pull myself out of your way and all you have to do is keep your friend noses out of my life. You know how I get. From this day on, I don't know you. It is true that time heals and first love does fade.

Bokura ga ita. I have been there, done that. This is how we end. Be happy coz I am. Everything that happened in the past will be dull compared to what I will have in the future.

No comments: