Sunday, March 28, 2010

Life and Soap Operas

It's so nice to watch telenovelas (soap operas). They have interesting plots, famous actors, good show set, etc. I am not fond of watching Filipino soap operas but I likes some Japanese, Korean and American soap operas.

When you come to think of it, we ourselves stars in our own soap operas. We are the leading actor. Sometimes we change co-actors and sometimes they stick there all throughout your season. Think about Life as the director of your very own soap opera. It's just that everything is not scripted, you have your own free will and so with the people you are involved with.

What's so hard with living this kind of soap opera? Aside from you don't know the script, you can't fast forward it. At least with finished soap operas, you can always skip the middle and watch the end first. But with life, we deal with it every day. Every day is an episode that eventually turns into seasons, season finale, then end of season.

Sometimes, I just want to skip to the end. What will happen to me after 5 or 10 yrs? How will I die? What will my life be? Sometimes it's just too painful to live it day by day.

1 comment:

Arif Ammar said...

I like operas also dear!