Saturday, October 16, 2010

Just not as happy

Hi ya'all doing?

Well, too much has happened. It's October and almost 1 month after I last posted. Well, I am still looking for a job. It just so disheartening. There just have been too many interviews and no job offers. I'm stressed because of it. Truthfully, I'm already feeling that I wasted my parents' money because I can't find a job.

And of course, I have not been bumming around! If you follow my deviant, I have a few updates. First is my version of the mad hatter. Maybe you won't understand it, he actually has a background story that I am not yet ready to share (surprise!). He is one of my favorite characters I have ever come up yet.

Next is a drawing I made after I watched Legend of the Guardians: the Owls of Ga'Hoole. Do you think its nice?

Then a drawing inspired from a commercial I was watching: a ballerina.

Lastly, a little something personal. A chibi me. Just a little something out of the ordinary.

Well, something is keeping me busy, when it is complete, I will tell you more about it.

Oh and I reopened my carbonmade. These are just some of the things I did. Another portfolio. You can't have too much portfolio can you? haha. (link)

I am feeling down recently with me not having a job. I hope brighter days will come my way. I hope you have better luck than me. and If you happen to read this blog and you also happened to like my work, feel free to contact me and lift me out of this misery. haha.

No comments: