Thursday, October 9, 2008

Aaron. Aaron, who?

What is nice about this week is that all my exams are finished. All I have to do is wait for the result. I hope I did well in most of them.

What is so disappointing for this week is that there is no Gossip Girl release. AW. Thanks to Gwen, I had to know that a day earlier. I was hoping that watching Gossip Girl would be my reward for finishing all of my work for this week. I was soooo disappointed that there is no Gossip Girl this week. I can't wait for the next episode.

Anyway, I was trying to figure out why there was no Gossip Girl this week.(Do comment/tell me why Gossip Girl was not released this week. It made me all frustrated. I had to wait another week. ARGH.) Then, I stumbled upon a website that has spoilers, infos, and stuff about Gossip Girl. I saw John Patrick Amedori who would be playing the role of Aaron Rose who would be Serena's next boy of interest. Here is the pic:I'm, sorry. But, I really think he is the only unpleasing person to look at in all of the cast. He's not my type or the one I expected to play Aaron. Oh comon! Aaron should look more ragged and cool. And he was supposed to be Blair's half-brother. What happened to that? I was imagining Blair and Aaron to be the taboo love or something. Oh well, what can I say? Good thing he would be Serena's love interest not Blair's. Chuck and Blair still is the perfect match, right? hahaha.

Tell me what you think about him. Who is totally loving Blair like I do? hahaha

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nagshoshoot pa sila kasi e. Syempre they have to make it juicy. That's why the episodes are juicy. It takes time :) Let's wait and get rewarded handsomely.

Well I used to think Aaron was a hot hot guy. But erm. Wait. Let me get my glasses. HAHAHA. XD

Anonymous said...

I think they're following the book now. Shit. If that happens, then after S and B graduates, it's all about Little J and a new bunch of hotties. :) I would love to meet who would play Eric >:)

sly99 said...

@penngwen- can't they just shoot everything so that all would be in torrent for my very own collectin and won't make me bitin. ARGH. so frustrating. hahaha

you don't have to get your glasses. He is panget. As in P.A.N.G.E.T. hahaha.

They can't do that. They can't!!! I love B so much they can't make Jenny star of the show. NNNOOOOOO....