Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Term 1 SY 08 OVER!

I woke up at 8am in the morning because I have to ride together with my brothers. Before going to school, I had to get my brothers' cards in school. I don't know why parents have to get their cards. It's just stupid and wastes all of our time. Since I left that school, the school's standards are way bellow the standards when I used to study there.

While I was there, people there seemed to tower above me. am so jealous of their hight. I always wanted to be taller. Stupid genes. This is the tallest I can get. While I was dreaming of growing taller, I remember that I saw this documentary in discovery Channel where in China, a lot of girls undergo plastic surgery to get taller. The surgery stretches their bones. They only documented the children whose plastic surgery that had gone wrong. It was really freaky.

Arrival at school, I missed the first distribution of my course card which was around 9am. I got the school I think around 9. So, I had to wait for the next one. I got exhausted walking to and fro all around Gox. I was too nervous what my grade will be in NLAN. I talked to our prof before the distribution. He said that 4 people failed. OMG. I could not calm down. I can't afford to fail. Our group had this big problem. Our machine project got 11/85 because some pages were not linked together. So our prof gave us another go to demo our pages even if hey weren't linked together. We got around 20+. That eliminated most of the failing people. WAHOOO. So the prof did some impromptu quiz then she passed. hahaha. My grades were fine by the way. I thik better than any past terms.

I really feel tired, very tired walking around Gox the whole day but I can't sleep. There are just so many things to do like: Play with Joc's Nintendo DS (he let me borrow it the whole break. YEY), watch the 1st episode of the 2nd season of Gossip Girl (OMG, I'm waiting for the download to finish), tomorrow watch Boys Like Girls concert, go to a party this Saturday, make the wallpapers I am planning to the the break, finish he book I am reading, Finish the manga I am reading, and pay the tuition within the due period and relax . So many things I want to do. I wish I can finish them all.

Term 1, over. Let my term break start. I miss you already!

No comments: